I am gladly present the 2020 GTBank Entry Level Programme. We are glad to inform all interested and qualified Nigerian graduates to apply for the ongoing massive Guaranty Trust Bank Graduate Entry level recruitment.
GTBank are currently inviting interested persons to apply for the following position in their bank. Application for Job Recruitment in GTBank is opened to all qualified and eligible candidates for the following details.
Summary: Guaranty Trust Bank is committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment.
Job Qualifications for 2020 GTBank Entry Level Programme
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited university;
- Have completed his/her one year compulsory service with certificate (NYSC Discharge Certificate);
- Have completed his/her WAEC/NECO with minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings (mathematics and English compulsory);
- Not be more than 26 years of age
How to Apply
All interested candidates should CLICK HERE below and follow the steps below;
- COMPUTER BASED ASSESSMENT – It comprises of questions covering spatial reasoning, abstract reasoning, verbal reasoning, history/current affairs, logical reasoning and data interpretation.
- PRE-INTERVIEW DOCUMENTATION – You will be interviewed by a member of the Human Resource Team, you will be asked to present evidence of all relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may be asked to write an essay.
- PANEL INTERVIEW – This is a competency based panel interview, candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also exhibit qualities and skills GTB requires.
- FINAL INTERVIEW – One on one interview with a member of the executive management team. You must show passion.
- ENTRY LEVEL TRAINING SCHEME – You will be offered a place in the four-month ELP. You will be trained, tested on practical, social and technical aspects of banking. After which only successful persons would be absorbed by the bank.
For more information about 2020 GTBank Entry Level Programme and other jobs, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free. And also drop your comments and contributions via the comment box section under this post.