The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is inviting applications from credible and interested applicants for the 2020 NAF recruitment exercise. On this post, you will be guided on how you can access the online application form. All interested applicants are required to kindly read through this post and follow the guide here to apply.
Have you long wished to join the Nigerian Air Force but do not know how to access the application form? If yes then this post is for you as it will give you full guide on how to make the online application. Ensure you read this post and use the link here to apply for the 2020 NAF recruitment exercise.
General Requirements for NAF 2020 Recruitment Application Form
- Nationality: must be a Nigerian citizen by birth;
- Age: must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant Chaplains/assistant Imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 – 28 years by 31st December, 2020;
- Marital status: all applicants must be single (unmarried);
- Height: Minimum height of 1.66 meters for males and 1.63 meters for females;
- Health: applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should kindly click on the button below this post to access the online application form page.
Note that any attempt of double application will be disqualified immediately. 2020 NAF recruitment exercise application form is absolutely free of charge, do not pay any body or group of individuals for an assistance in this recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of recruitment.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates around you. Best Wishes!!