Here is a post on 2020 NIS recruitment form. On this post, we shall be showing our esteemed visitors the procedures on how they can successfully apply for 2020 NIS recruitment form which is available here.
Do you wish to work with the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) but do not know how to access the application form. If that is the challenge you are having then you do not need to worry anymore because Value Gist have gathered some vital information which you may be needing to apply for the 2020 NIS recruitment form.
This post will answer the following questions concerning 2020 NIS recruitment form. These are some of the questions which we have received recently:
- Will the Nigerian Immigration Service conduct recruitment 2020?
- How do I access the NIS recruitment form?
- How much am I to pay for the recruitment exercise?
- When will NIS 2020 shortlist come out?
- Will the NIS form be online?
If any of the questions listed above is what you are asking then you don’t need to worry anymore because this post will answer them all. All you need to do is ensure you carefully read through this post and follow the instructions here to apply.
Requirements for 2020 NIS recruitment form
All prospective applicants of Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment should possess the following for their names to be shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or naturalization;
- Possess an acceptable educational qualifications which will be required for recruitment;
- Must not be involved in any form of crime in the past or an exconvinct;
- Height of 1.65 meters for male applicants and 1.60 meters for female applicants;
- Shouldn’t be disabled of any kind.
Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise 2020 Application procedures
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should kindly use the red button below this post to make their applications online.
- The application form is absolutely free of charge, do not pay money to any individual or group requesting for money in this recruitment process;
- Ensure you carefully complete and fill out the recruitment form;
- All documents will be verified at the point of recruitment exam. Ensure all the documents which you will upload during registration are not fake;
- Also, the mail address which you will use for registration is valid;
- On completing the application form, do not forget to print out a copy of your for and also copies of guarantor’s form which your guarantors of sponsors will also fill out.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this article. We hope to bring to you timely updates on current recruitments available.