This information is for all applicants who participated in the 2020 NIS Recruitment, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the 2020 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates is out. Here is a simple guide line for those who want to access the NIS List Of Shortlisted Candidates.
Out of 80,000 Nigerian who participated in the 2020 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, about 1,112 candidates have been fully shortlisted in the list. The applicants whose names appear in the 2020 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates is based on the applicant’s priority to those who speak foreign languages such as French, Arabic, Chinese and also with priority to those who have ICT knowledge and meets the minimum requirements.
Without wasting much of your time here is how to check the 2020 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates.
Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2020
To check the Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2020 is very simple and easy, just follow the step below and you are good to go:
- To check the 2020 NIS Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates click on the link below https://portal.immigration.gov.ng;
- On the homepage, Click on the state and check your name
Any applicants whose names appear in the 2020 NIS Recruitment list with any of the following disability below is not invited for the interview: Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb), Gross malformation of teeth, Knocked knees, Bent knees, Bow legs, K-legs, Flat foot, Limb legs, Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture, Defective eyesight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness), Amputation of any part of physical body, Hearing impaired (deaf), Hunched back, Obesity, Pregnancy, Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
2020 NIS Interview Selection Preference
- Must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65 meters for males and 1.60 meters for females;
- NYSC discharge certificate;
- Must be between the ages of 18-30 years and 18-26 years depending on the position you applied;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!