Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2020 NNPC/CNL JV Scholarship Award for students in Nigerian Universities. This post will show you how you can successfully pay for this NNPC/CNL Scholarship.
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is collaborating with its Joint Venture patterner Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to grant scholarship awards to few Nigerian university Full-Time 200-Level students that are qualified.
Description/Requirements for 2020 NNPC/CNL JV Scholarship
Applications are invited from full-time 200 LEVEL degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Material Engineering
- Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry and Pharmacy
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Requirements for Application
Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page. Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does noes not exceed 750kb.
- Admission Letter;
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification;
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months);
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly;
- A Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document;
- This scholarship scheme is for all Nigerians only studying in any tertiary institution across the country;
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution;
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session);
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are required to click on the button to access the online application form. For your to be attended to, you must complete and submit your application online.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!