Abakaliki Creative Academy 2019 combines intensive training and workshops in the fundamentals and more advanced concepts in graphic design alongside a thorough grounding in the liberal arts or science and hence inviting applications from interested applicants for her Abakaliki Creative Academy 2019.
This training is for anyone who is interested in becoming a graphic designer, and especially geared towards total beginners. We’ll show you how to make some of the most popular projects in the industry, like: custom logos, business cards, brochures, web graphics, and lots more.
What to Expect
We will be using Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw and C4D; the industry-standard applications for graphic design, but you will need to choose only one of the software to learn. We’ll also review relevant terms and design practices to help you create pixel-perfect projects for print and web, we will concentrate more on practicals with the goal to get you up and running as soon as possible so you can start your new and exciting career as a professional graphics designer.
If you aren’t looking to learn design for a job, don’t worry – this is a great course for you too! Many of our students are people looking to spice up their resumes and social media graphics. Graphic design is for everyone! And this course is, too! We’ll also cover a lot of program keyboard shortcuts in the class as well.
What you will learn at Abakaliki Creative Academy
- A clear understanding of how to work with print and web projects in Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw, and C4D;
- The skills and confidence to create logos, flyers, business cards, web graphics, and more;
- How to build a skill set that can set you up to be employable in the creative industry as a graphic designer.
Who this Class is for?
- Employees or Employers that need to gain skills in graphic design so you can produce graphics and print materials for your company;
- Beginners that want to start a career as a graphic designer;
- Entrepreneurs that plan to start their own business or become a freelancer;
- Anyone that wants to learn how to take their creative ideas and put them into a print or digital format.
Duration of training
8 weeks (20 Classes)
Class Starts 4th February, 2019 @ 5:30pm
Cost: ₦20,000 per software
Days: Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Requirements for Abakaliki Creative Academy 2019
- Have access to the Creative Software you want to learn, if you don’t, it will be available for download on the first day of Class;
- A decent Laptop that can handle intensive graphics memory requirement, we recommend a core i series Laptop with at least 4GB of ram;
- Be proficient with using a computer, although prior knowledge of any of the creative apps is not necessary;
- Some creative skills (drawing, photography, etc.) are helpful and will definitely give you a better chance at becoming successful as a designer, but not required;
- A note book and pen;
- A desire to learn design, a commitment to improve design, whether for a job or for a hobby – design is for everyone!
For further enquiry, call: 08110707648 or Start talking via whatsapp by clicking on this link – https://wa.me/2348110707648
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, suggestions and contributions using the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates around your location. Best Wishes