ABSU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 – The management of Abia State University (ABSU), Ututru has officially announced the commencement of her Degree Awarding Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 Academic Session. This guide will show you how you can apply for ABSU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session. All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
ABSU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available online from Thursday 5th July, 2019 while the closing date for registration is on 19th July, 2019.
Eligibility for ABSU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal at portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice;
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal and click on Applicant;
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test;
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU aptitude test would hold on 24th, 25th and 26th July, 2019.
Do you want to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this with friends and family using any of the social media button below. Best Wishes!!