Admission forms are open at Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State. Interested applicants for Adeleke University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Academic Session should make their applications successful here.
Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, a christian faith based university for all races, gender and religion invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session degree programmes admission exercise.
Courses Available at Adeleke University
Faculty of Arts
- English Studies
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Public Health
Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Library Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
Adeleke University Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess the following:
- Minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at the WASC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for programmes like English Studies, History and International Studies, Diplomatic Studies, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration and Library & Information Science.
- Candidates awaiting O Level results will be required to present acceptable qualification on resumption and before matriculation.
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
Direct Entry Admission Requirements
3 Years B.Sc Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
2 Years B.Sc Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN etc)
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
How to Apply for Adeleke University Post UTME / DE Form
Suitably qualified applicants should Click Hereto Apply.
For more information, contact 08068202021, 08060019561, 08032729862, firstname.lastname@example.org