Entries are invited from suitably qualified applicants for NDLEA Recruitment Form 2020. On this page, you shall be guided on how you will apply for this recruitment and all the necessary information you will be needing for application. Interested applicants can read through this post and follow the guide here.
This post on NDLEA Recruitment 2020 will hence answer some questions we have received from interested applicants in recent time. Some of these applicants are desperate and longing for the recruitment. Therefore, all the questions we have received will be answered on this page. Some of these questions are:
- Will NDLEA conduct recruitment 2020/2021?
- How do we apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021?
- What is the official recruitment portal for NDLEA recruitment?
- What are the qualifications for applying for NDLEA 2020 recruitment?
- How much is the online application form?
If any of the questions listed above is what you are asking concerning NDLEA recruitment form then you do not have to worry anymore. You will be answered here.
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment Form 2020/2021
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment;
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified for the position;
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection;
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence;
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy;
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society;
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms;
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service with the Agency;
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Method of Application
NDLEA Recruitment Form 2020 is absolutely free of charge. Do not pay any body or group whatsoever to enable you apply for recruitment. Log on to the official recruitment website at www.ndlea.gov.ng to apply successfully.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Do no forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates around you. Best Wishes!!