Canada visa application form processes – Going to Canada is not really a big deal, the main problem is knowing how and the processes involved in successfully applying for Canadian visa.
People from all works of life wish to make a trip to Canada either for visit, business, holiday, tourism, school or for diplomat purposes.
Canada visa application form processes [UPDATE]
On this article on Canada visa application form processes, we will be giving full guide and strategies for applying for Canadian visa from any part of the World. It is advised that if you are interested in making or applying for a Canadian visa, you should read this article so as to enable you know the steps involved in going to Canada.
This post will answer the following questions concerning Canada visa application form processes:
- How much is Canadian visa?
- Where can I get a visa to Canada?
- What are the requirements or qualifications for applying for a visa to Canada?
- Is there any country restricted from immigrating to Canada?
- What are the types of visa available?
- Is the visa form online?
If any of these questions listed above is what you are asking then you don’t need to worry, kindly read through this post for the full information here.
Types of visas available
- Diplomat Canada visa;
- Tourist Canada visa;
- Student Canada visa;
- Business Canada visa;
- Farm Canada visa.
Canadian Visa Requirements
- Completed Visitor Visa (IMM 5257) and Family Information (IMM 5645) forms;
- An original and copy of your country’s passport. The passport will need to be valid for at least six months beyond your date of return and have at least two blank pages;
- Two colour photographs that meet the visa photo requirements;
- Proof of application processing fee and, if applicable, biometric fee;
- Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of the trip (i.e. three months bank statements, payslips, proof of investments etc.);
- If you are not paying for the trip, you will have to provide a letter from the sponsor of your trip and additional documents (i.e. a copy of their passport and a bank statement proving they have sufficient funds);
- Proof of ties to your country (i.e employment letter, proof of businesses or assets etc.);
- Copy of provisional flight booking and travel itinerary (i.e accommodation reservations);
- You may need to provide a medical history;
- Previous of travel history;
- Additional documents to support your application like marriage certificates, invitation letters etc.;
- A self-addressed return courier envelope;
- Minors (under 18) travelling alone will need a letter of authorisation signed by both parents or legal guardians. For minors travelling with one parent, a letter of authorisation from the non-accompanying parent or legal guardian will be required;
- If you are visiting your family or travelling for business you will need an invitation letter detailing the nature of the visit, length of stay, details of the host person or business etc.
How to apply for a visa form to Canada
To apply for Canada Visa 2020 form, you will have to follow these simple guide bellow:
- Log on to Canada Visa application portal here;
- Choose your evaluation form;
- Type in your Contact Information;
- Fill in your Personal Profile;
- Your personal Net Worth, ensure you don’t over or under estimate it.
- Your Language Skill;
- Your Work History if any;
- Then finally click Submit button.
We believe this information was helpful, kindly share to your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you the latest information which you require. Best Wishes!!