Canadian Job offer – Work Permit Visa – Do you have a Canadian job offer and need a Work Permit? On this article is simple ways to get a work permit visa in Canada. Kindly read to the end then apply.
Canadian Job offer
In almost all cases, individuals with a job offer from a Canadian employer must secure a Temporary Work Permit to perform work in Canada.
A Temporary Work Permit may be issued for a period of time ranging from a few days to a few years. In most cases, the process of applying for a Work Permit is two-fold. First, the Canadian employer must receive government permission to hire outside Canada. Once this permission has been granted, the designated employee must apply for and receive his or her Work Permit.
A Work Permit granted for a specific job in Canada will be tied to that job. Consequently, an employee may only work for the employer specified on his or her Work Permit. If he or she finds different employment and does not yet have permanent resident status, he or she must apply for and receive a new Work Permit before performing another job in Canada.
There are a number of different ways to secure a Work Permit. Depending on one’s nationality, occupation, and intended work in Canada, there may be possibilities for expediting the process.
How Canadian employers can get work permit for employees
Campbell Cohen’s Work Permit Service can take care of the entire Work Permit process for both Canadian employers and foreign workers.
Note that a Canada Temporary Work Permit is for those foreign workers who plan on working in Canada for a finite period of time. To work and live in Canada on a permanent basis, foreign workers must undertake the Canadian immigration process. However, a Temporary Work Permit may be a stepping stone to Canadian permanent residence. Once in Canada on a Temporary Work Permit, a foreign worker may qualify for Canadian immigration (permanent Residence) under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), through a Skilled Workercategory, or through one of the Provincial Nominee Programs.
Basic Facts to work in Canada
For a Canadian employer to obtain Canadian Job offer-Work Permit Visa, he or she must know the following:
- For Canadian immigration purposes, “work” is defined as an activity for which remuneration is earned or as an activity that competes directly with activities of Canadian citizens or permanent residents in the Canadian labour market.
- Canadian immigration authorities require a Work Permit to be issued for a limited number of work-related activities in Canada.
- A job offer from a Canadian employer is usually a prerequisite to receiving a Canadian Work Permit.
- In some instances, Canadian immigration regulations allow for Open Work Permits, which are not employer-specific.
- Work Permits are always temporary in nature, but can often be extended from inside Canada.
- Normally, Work Permits will only be granted by Canadian immigration authorities if supported by a positive “Labour Market Impact Assessment” (LMIA) letter issued by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), indicating that the proposed employment will not adversely affect Canadian workers.
We believe this article was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the Social Media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this article and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs and employments from all over the world. Best Wishes!!