If you are a student interested in applying for the Canadian Student Visa Lottery 2018/2019? Do you want to get the Canadian Student Visa 2018/2019 Application Form? This is a guideline concerning how you can get the visa. However, you will be getting the latest information and methods on how to apply for the 2018/2019 Canadian Student Visa Lottery application Form.
But before now, you still have to meet up with all the Canadian Student Visa Application requirements before you can start schooling in Malaysia.
All you have to do now is to take time to read this article and use the guidelines mentioned in it. However, there are over four hundred (400) private Higher Educational Institutions at present in Malaysia. The Canadian Government approved only about two hundred and sixteen (216) private Higher Educational Institutions to recruit international students for tertiary education.
Canadian Student Visa 2018/2019 Application Procedures
- You will have to submit your application form for study in Malaysia. Endure you submit it with all your relevant documents to the intended higher institution which has the official approval from the Ministry of Home Affairs (Immigration Office) to recruit international students.
- The ministry will then, help you apply for a student pass at the Canadian Immigration Department in Malaysia (except students from the PRC).
- When your application is accepted, a letter of approval for the student pass will be released by the Canadian Immigration Department.
- Before leaving the country for Malaysia, the student has to inform the educational institution of his/her port of entry (airport), flight number, arrival date and time.
- Upon arrival at the airport in Malaysia, the educational institutional representative will receive you at the immigration checkpoint.
- Within two (2) weeks of your arrival, the educational institution will then submit your passport to the Immigration Department.
Canadian Student Visa details
Visa Fee – 590PKR
FedEx Fees – 1000PKR approximately.
As a student a student in Malaysia, you will only be allowed do part-time jobs for a maximum of 20hours per week only. The part-time jobs can be during semester breaks or holidays of more than seven (7) days at the under listed companies:
- Petrol Kiosks
- Mini markets
As a student, you are NOT permitted do the following jobs in Malaysia:
- Cashier jobs
A consultant or a Canadian Embassy officer can assist you on the cost, processing time and how to check for your approval letter.
Meanwhile, if you cannot reach any Canadian Embassy officer and you would want us to assist you on the Canadian Student Visa 2018/2019 Application Form and how to register, please write to us using the comment box and don’t forget to attach you E-mail address and if possible include your phone number so that we can reach you easily. Also, subscribe to our website.