Are you among those that wrote JAMB 2020/2021? If yes, here is how you can successfully check 2020/2021 JAMB result. All those that just wrote their Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination for the 2020/2021 session can now check their result here.
On this post, we shall be showing you how you can check 2020/2021 JAMB result through the following steps listed below. Just use the link that will be provided on this post to do that.
How to Check JAMB 2020/2021 Result
- Log on to the official JAMB result checker portal at https://jamb.org.ng/printslip.htm;
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (for New Users) Page. If you already have a profile, you can skip this step;
- For existing users, simply type in your login details;
- To create your profile, you will be required to provide a valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile Number, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button;
- Each candidate is entitled to only one profile. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in;
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services. Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page;
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note that the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address;
- Click on the “Continue” button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button;
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section’;
- An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction ID and payment status will be sent to you after payment;
- Click on the Continue button. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number;
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this information with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!