Are you interested to work with Chevron Nigeria Limited Plc, and you are qualified? If yes, this is an opportunity. The Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment has started for the 2018 session. This article will put you through on how to apply, the necessary qualifications required and credentials. All you need do is read through this post and get the gist.
Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Requirements
- Intending applicants should have a minimum of B.Sc or HND certificates from any recognised institution.
- Also, with GPA of minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must have good communication skill
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Have high level of academic performance
- Possess a strong working ethic striving to succeed.
- Good problem solving, communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Should have completed mandatory school’s programme and awarded a Bachelor Degree, HND, and Masters as the case may be.
- WASC – West African School Certificate or Secondary School Certificate Exam (SSCE) with Credits in 3 subjects which includes English Language and two other subjects.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) O’Level obtained at one sitting with passes in 4 or 5 subjects including English Language.
HOW TO APPLY
- Log on to Chevron career web page.
- Click on the Apply button at the top of the site.
- Create an account with the site
- Upload your SIWES – Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme letter or a support letter from your institution through the Cover Letter
The letter from your institution should contain:
- The Summation of your CGPA
- The duration of stay (for internship)
- If else, upload a separate statement of result from your institution showing your average CGPA.
- Fill out all the fields on your profile, type NIL where necessary
- Select the position/field that relates to your course of study in preferred type of work
- Answer all questions asked
- An Email will be sent to you on the completion of the application.
N/B: It is a must you fill the following fields; Institution, Email, Phone Number, State your internship duration, Degree, Academic Discipline.
The mode of Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment is online, click here to apply.