Customs Service Recruitment Shortlist – This is to inform all those that applied for the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019 that Customs Service Recruitment Shortlist of Selected Candidates is out.
On this post, you will find out all you need concerning this NCS Recruitment Exercise 2019/2020. Kindly read through this post to get the information you are searching for.
Nigeria Customs Shortlist PDF 2020, NCS Full List of Shortlisted Candidates, How to Check NCS Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 for screening. See full details here.
Nigeria Customs recruitment has currently received more than 200,000 applications since it started its recruitment exercise. The commission is trying as much as possible to access the documents presented by applicants to ensure they shortlist only the qualified applicants.
All shortlisted candidates will be notified via the email address that they provided during filling of the NCS recruitment form. Meanwhile, for the NCS Shortlist 2020 PDF, it is important to know that the screening exercise list of the successful applicant will be updated any moment from now.
How to Succeed in the Nigeria Customs Shortlist PDF 2020
Candidates who are shortlisted for the screening interview can now check if their names are eligible for the NCS recruitment intake following the procedures below. Here are some important things to note as you prepare for Nigerian Customs exercise:
- Make sure all the required documents are Complete;
- To avoid being disqualified, you must take your printed application confirmation and the following documents along with you to the venue of the aptitude test:
- Original and photocopies of your birth certificate or age declaration
- Photocopies of your academic certificates that you use for the registration
- The ID Card you use for the application
- The professional certifications you use at the point of registering for the NCS recruitment
- Make sure you meet up with all the requirement: You must meet the requirements as stipulated in the application guidelines. If you fail to meet any of the requirements and conditions for joining the NCS, then there’s no way for you to succeed in the enlisting exercise.
The only thing you will need to consider before checking if your name have been listed in the Customs Service Recruitment Shortlist 2020 or not is your credentials during screening. If you provided right documents, then there are so much chances that your name will be shortlisted.
To prepare for the examination, practice lots of quantitative and verbal aptitude tests as well as questions on general knowledge. This usually constitute a significant portion of the examination questions. Click here to download free NCS Past Questions and Answers to help you prepare very well for exam.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Customs Service Recruitment Shortlist 2020 PDF list is currently not out, this article will be updated as soon as the agency starts enlisting selected candidates. Meanwhile, this article is created to give you insight and highlight on and when the shortlisting will take place.
The harder you prepare for the screening examination, the better your chances of succeeding. If you have left school for over two years back, you should start your preparation early.
If the examination centre for your zone is far from your location, you may have to travel to the city in which you are to write the examination at least one day before the date of the examination. This is necessary so that you will avoid rushing at the last minute.
Ensure you stay informed by checking this portal at least twice daily to see if there is any new update. Do not allow friends to deceive you by giving you false information. The online recruitment portal remains your best and most reliable source of information.
How to check your name on Customs Service Recruitment Shortlist
- Visit the official NCS Shortlisting 2020 Portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng;
- Enter your application number on the field provided;
- Click on the Search Button or hit F3 button on your keyboard to search the list.
Avoid paying money to anybody in the name of Nigeria Customs Service (NCS). You have to know that NCS will never ask any applicant to pay before their name is shortlisted. NCS Recruitment Process is totally free of charge to everyone — BE WARNED.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!