Dangote Group Job offer 2020 – Applications are invited from the general public for a job vacancy at Dangote Group of companies. If you are qualified and interested in this job offer, kindly read this post and follow the guide here to apply successfully.
The Dangote Group has cut across various sectors in the Nigerian economy and Africa as a whole with the production of Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Dangote Group is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Manager (Full Time)
Organization: NASCON Allied industries Plc.
Research and Development Manager Job overview
Responsible for designing and developing new products and driving innovation to enhance existing products according to NASCON product roadmap. Development of growth strategies that increase market share and the brands reputation.
Qualification for Dangote Group Job offer
- B.Sc Degree, or M.Sc Degree in Food Science, Food Technology. Food Chemistry or equivalent Degree.
- Minimum of 5-8 years cognate experience in Research and Development within any food industry.
- Experience with retail or food science manufacturer.
- Extensive experience in working directly with manufacturing facilities.
- Relevant professional certification in Food Science is an added advantage also;
- Strong intellectual, analytical, project management, influencing and communication skills
- Applicants should have a knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Suite software.
How to apply for Dangote Group Job Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!