Dangote job vacancy 2020 – I’m pleased to inform everyone here about the Dangote job vacancy 2020/2021. This can be an opportunity to work with the Dangote Group of company through their current job vacancy.
If you have always wanted to work with the Dangote Group of company, this is your opportunity to make your wish come reality. Kindly read through this post for the full information.
Job Title: Quality Control Lead (Full-time)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Develop and integrate measures that will detect and prevent mistakes and defects in the chain of our manufacturing processes.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Quality Control Lead
- Responsible for setting, maintaining and improving quality specification for raw materials, work in progress and finished products;
- Receive and attend to customers’ complaints in a prompt and timely manner;
- Ensure consistent product quality within a frame work of good manufacturing practice;
- Account for process materials, monitoring of key operating parameters and evaluation of technical performance;
- Liaise with the Government regulation agencies for example NAFDAC, SON, NDLEA, etc. to ensure compliance with quality standards;
- Follow up on the implementation of ISO 9001: 2001 QMS, ISO 2200: 2005 food safety management system, Occupational Health and Safety HSAS, 8001: 2007;
- Discuss inspection results with product development team and recommend necessary corrective actions;
- Responsible to accept or reject finished products as the case maybe;
- Maintain good housekeeping in the laboratory;
- Keep custody of all laboratory materials including chemicals, measuring devices, documents and equipment.
Qualifications for Dangote job vacancy 2020
- B.Sc or M.Sc. Degree in Food Science & Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or Business Administration is preferred;
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ direct work experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for software testing;
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ direct work experience as a QA Manager for major application integration and/or major application product release;
- Experience in leading a successful intemship program;
- Strong knowledge of system testing metrics, best practices and methodologies;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws;
- Able to work with minimal supervision and keeping management appraised of status of team goals;
- Proficiency in ERP e.g. SAP modules.
How to Apply for the post of Quality Control Lead at Dangote Group of Companies
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
Do you wish to talk to us about this? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!