Delta State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 is one of the most anticipated jobs in the country. Numerous requests by aspirants have also been made on various platforms longing for right guide on the 2020 Delta State Government Recruitment Application Form. That is why we have put together this post to assist you.
Through our research, we found out that aspiring applicants have been asking questions regarding to Delta State Recruitment 2020/2021. Some of the questions we gathered are therefore listed below so we could tackle them:
- How can I apply for Delta State Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where do I obtain the 2020 Delta State Recruitment application form?
- Is the Delta State 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Delta State Recruitment start?
- I need Delta State Recruitment update.
- Is Delta State Recruitment Real for 2020?
If any of the questions listed above is what you are asking then this post is all you need for a sure assistance.
Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education, Asaba – The general public is hereby informed that the Delta State Government is recruiting graduate teachers for specific subject area for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the State. Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Teacher (Graduate)
Location: Delta State
The Delta State Government is recruiting graduate teachers for specific subject areas for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the State. The subject areas and requirements are stated below:
- Basic Science – B.Ed (Integrated Science/Science Education);
- Basic Technology – B.Ed (Technical Education) or B.Eng/B.Tech/HND (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronics Engineering);
- English – B.Ed (English and Literature-in-English);
- Mathematics – B.Ed (Mathematics);
- Agriculture – B.Ed (Agricultural Science);
- Computer Science – B.Ed/B.Sc/HND (Computer Science);
- Biology – B.Ed (Biology);
- Chemistry – B.Ed (Chemistry);
- Further Mathematics – B.Ed/B.Sc (Mathematics) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic/ Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering);
- Physics – B.Ed (Physics).
How to Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment Form 2020/2021
Interested and qualified applicants are to kindly Click Here to Start Application. Applicants are required to scan and attach the following documents to their application form during the online application:
- A scan passport photography that will be uploaded online;
- Scan identity card;
- Qualifications obtained and NYSC certificate;
- Letter of state of Origin;
- WASSCE results;
- FSLCS (First School Leaving Certificate).
Application Guide to successful recruitment application
- When the above link opens, Click on the ‘Start Application’;
- You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details;
- When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your Mobile Number and Email address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your User-ID and Password would be sent through them;
- Please ensure to upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph;
- When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and Email containing your User-ID and Password, would be sent to you. Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary (Basic), Secondary (Post-Primary) and Tertiary Education qualifications. Please note the following:
- For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which you acquired the Certificate.
- For the Tertiary Education Qualifications, you are expected to state all the Tertiary education qualifications you possess. Simply stipulate the details and Click on the ‘Add Tertiary Education’ button. When you are done with this , Click the Next button to submit and proceed.
- After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state if you are a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), state your NYSC status and select the Subject Area you are applying to teach. Please ensure that the subject you are applying for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on ‘Complete Application’;
- When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before confirmation;
- If you discover an error while completing the Application Form, kindly Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your User-ID and Password to effect corrections and then save;
- After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 24 hours to revise any information you have submitted. It may be less when you submit your application in less than 24 hours to the closure of the Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 Application process;
- Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.
Applicants must possess the following before applying for the Delta State Government Recruitment 2020/2021:
- Five (5) Credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English Language and any other 3 relevant subjects obtained in one sitting;
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (M.Sc) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male and female applicants are invited.
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years as at the time of recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be alerted through SMS and Email and subsequently invited for a Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam;
- Only candidates who are successful in the CBT would be invited for an Oral Interview/ Micro-Teaching Practicum;
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified;
- Online application is FREE.
- Applicants must be 35 years or below;
- Been a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage;
- Successful candidates would be expected to serve in rural/riverine schools for a period of at least 5 years in the first instance. It is therefore advisable that only those prepared to serve within such locations need apply.
Do you want us to keep you updated with the recruitment process? If yes then talk to us through the comment box section beneath this post. Also share with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!