The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the DPR Recruitment Exercise 2020. On this post, you will get to know how you can successfully apply for the ongoing recruitment. Kindly read through the guide and follow the steps here to apply.
General Requirements for DPR Recruitment Exercise 2020
- Scanned copy of NYSC/Exemption certificate;
- Higher Institution certificate and SSCE certificate;
- Scanned copies of a passport photograph;
- Any other relevant documents (scanned copies only).
This DPR Recruitment Exercise 2020 Application Form will be for:
- Graduate Trainees and
- Experienced Hire.
When applying, it is required that you fill in your position according to your qualification. Now let us take you through the different qualifications for both listed above.
Graduate Trainees: These are applicants that graduated from the high institution with no working knowledge. They shall be trained on how the work goes. Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional capability in oil/gas business.
- Applicants must possess B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management/Social Sciences with a minimum of Second Class or Upper Credit;
- Possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate;
- Not more than 30 years of age by 31st December, 2016;
- Be computer literate.
Experienced Hire: These are applicants who have working knowledge on oil/gas business. Successful candidates shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian oil/gas industry with very bright chances of attaining their career in the industry.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the oil and gas industry or any other relevant field;
- Not more than 40 years of age by 31st December, 2016;
- Possesses NYSC/Exemption certificate;
- Be Computer literate.
How to Apply for DPR Form
Interested and qualified applicants are required to make their applications at the official recruitment portal at www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/register.
- Multiple applications by a single applicant will not be accepted;
- Only applications in respect to the above listed positions will be considered. Applicants are expected to apply for only one position;
- Upon submission, applicant will receive and SMS containing their Reference Number and Application Status to show that such applicant have applied successfully.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!