This is to inform the general public that the EBSCOEI Job Vacancy Form 2020 is out. See this post to know how you can start your application processes.
The Governing Council of Ebonyi State College of Education, Ikwo (EBSCOEI) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position below:
Job Title: Provost
Location: Ebonyi State
- Subject to the general control of the Governing Council, the Provost shall be the Chief Executive of the College and shall be charged with the general responsibility for matters relating to the day-to-day management/operations of the College.
EBSCOEI Job Vacancy 2020 Qualification and Experience
To be eligible for appointment as a Provost at EBSCOEI Job Vacancy 2020, the applicant must possess the following qualities:
- Be a Professor or a Chief Lecturer of at least five (5) years cognate experience;
- Have education qualification plus Ph.D in one of the subjects taught at NCE programme;
- Have evidence of academic and administrative leadership;
- Have evidence of Professional standing/honours;
- Be proficient in ICT packages and capacities;
- Have evidence of community services.
The Provost will normally be appointed for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and is eligible for a re-appointment for another period of four (4) years subject to a satisfactory performance.
How to Apply for EBSCOEI Job Vacancy Form 2020
Interested and qualified candidates of EBSCOEI Job Vacancy Form 2020 should submit twenty (20) type-written copies of their Applications (including Curriculum Vitae and credentials), giving the following information as listed below:
- Full Name;
- Mobile Phone Number;
- E-mail Address;
- Date of Birth;
- Place of Birth;
- Nationality and State of Origin;
- Local Government of Origin;
- Permanent Postal Address;
- Current Postal Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Institutions attended with dates;
- Qualifications obtained with dates;
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional bodies;
- List of Academic journals and publications, where applicable;
- Experience, posts held with duration, salaries and dates;
- Evidence of proficiency in ICT (packages and capacities);
- Societal linkages;
- Report of medical fitness (from a Government Hospital);
- Present occupation and status(s), Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be in a position to supply applicant’s academic and professional references;
- Signature and date.
Applications should be enclosed in an envelop marked “Provost” at the “Right Hand Corner” and addressed to:
Ebonyi State College of Education,
P.M.B. 002, Ikwo,
Note: In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees on the Curriculum Vitae, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the “Registrar and Secretary to the Council”, Ebonyi State College of Education Ikwo, Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!