Entries are invited for the EEDC Recruitment Form 2020. Do you have what it takes to work with the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)? If yes, kindly read through this post and apply.
On this post, we will show you how to apply for EEDC Jobs and the necessary qualifications needed for various positions available. But before that, we would like you to know that only successful candidates will be contacted for next stage in that recruitment process.
- Performance Management Manager
- Assistant Manager (Human Resources Operations)
EEDC Recruitment Eligibilities
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in any field including Human Resources Management, Education, Sociology, Economics, Psychology or related field;
- Masters degree is an added advantage;
- Professional certifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, PHR etc. are also an advantage.
- 5 – 7 Years Postgraduate Cognate Experience out of which at least two (2) years must have been spent on a Senior Level – Technically Proficient in HR Management Systems and Knowledge of Best Practice in HR Operations, In-depth knowledge of data analysis, use of computer software, especially Excel;
How to Apply for the EEDC Recruitment Form 2020
Interested and suitably qualified applicants of the EEDC Recruitment Form 2020 should Click Here to Fill Application Form Online.
As said earlier, only successful candidates of the EEDC Recruitment 2020 will be contacted. Ensure your contact details you will provide during registration is active. A single applicant with double applications will be disqualified.
EEDC Application form is free of charge, do not pay anyone for your name to be shortlisted.
Do not forget to share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page as we hope to bring to you timely updates around you. Best Wishes!!