Entries are invited from interested and qualified applicants for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2020. See here how to apply for Ekiti SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Form 2020.
The government of Ekiti State has mandated Ekiti State Universal Education Board (SUBEB) on Monday to commence the recruitment of teachers to fill the vacant positions in all the government owned primary schools in the state.
This Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2020 is aimed at mobilizing the workforce of the primary school teachers in the state. And so, suitably qualified applicants for this recruitment are hereby asked to start making their applications now.
Here on this page, we shall be showing you how you can apply for this Ekiti SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Exercise 2020. But before that, we have to show you some necessary things that might help you through the recruitment process.
Requirements for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2020
Interested applicants of this recruitment must possess the following:
- Possess at least five (5) Credits including English and Mathematics in WASSCE obtained in not more than two sittings;
- In No1 above, applicants with other higher educational certificates will be an added advantage;
- Applicants must know how to speak English;
- Applicants must not have a criminal record in the past;
- Ability to use the computer system will be an added advantage;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are asked to obtain the recruitment form at Ekiti State Universal Education Board (SUBEB) Headquarters, Ado-Ekiti.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!