Applications are invited for ENSUBEB Recruitment Form 2020. This recruitment is aimed at employing fresh graduates and none graduates as teachers in Enugu State.
This is a guide that will take you through Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) Recruitment Form 2019 process. It will also inform you on what next to do and how to check your name in the ENSUBEB Result List of selected candidates. Kindly read through here and see what next to do.
We shall be answering some of the questions we have received from applicants. Some of the questions are:
- When will ENSUBEB Result be out?
- How do I check ENSUBEB Merit List 2020?
- When is ENSUBEB Examination 2020?
- What is the official portal for ENSUBEB Recruitment 2020?
- How do I apply for ENSUBEB Recruitment Form 2020?
Before we go on, we would want you to know that ENSUBEB recruitment is free of charge. Do not pay anybody money for an assistance at any stage of the recruitment process. The Enugu state government has promised to make the recruitment process fair for everyone.
General Requirements for ENSUBEB Recruitment Form 2020
- Applicant must possess a Credit Pass level at O’Level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including English Language obtained at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Possess a B.Sc, B.Edu, B.Art, HND or its equivalent obtained from a recognized institution;
- Knowledge on how to use the computer system will be an added advantage;
How to Apply for ENSUBEB Form
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should complete and submit their applications through the application form portal at www.ensubeb.ng.
Do not forget to share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Also drop your comments, suggestions and contributions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!