Have you heard about the ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment 2020? Do you have what it takes to qualify for this recruitment? If yes, then check out this post and follow this guide to make your application successful.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxonmobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for: Graduate Internship Programme (Business) at Eket, Akwa-Ibom State.
This ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment 2020 offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your career.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. As an intern with ExxonMobil, you will be provided not only with on-the-job training, but also mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree in one of the following Management, Humanities and Social Science disciplines: Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Economics, Media and Communication, Sociology, Psychology and Political Science;
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper (2:1);
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree class of Second Class Lower (2:2) are eligible to apply for the programme if they hold a master’s degree with a Distinction.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a master’s degree not earlier than 2018;
- Be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply. Make sure you upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period;
- An updated resume;
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA;
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation;
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this post with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!