Entries are invited to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form. On this post, you will be guided thoroughly on how to apply for the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment Form online. Kindly read through and follow the procedures to apply.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants. No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
The aim of this post is to address and guide interested applicants wishing to apply for FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020 jobs. It will also give you insight on how to apply for the FCSC recruitment 2019/2020, FCSC recruitment requirement and other useful information regarding this recruitment.
FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) will be recruiting the following MDAs:
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology;
- Federal Ministry of Education;
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity;
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture;
- Federal Ministry of Finance;
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing;
- Federal Ministry of Transport;
- Office of the Auditor General for the Federation;
- Office of the Surveyor General of the Federation;
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Administration/Secretarial General.
Qualifications for FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020. Application Form
- Interested and qualified candidates should possess OND, HND, BA/BSc;
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and posses national identification number (NIN);
- No form of financial embarrassment;
- Must be eagar to work.
Suitably qualified applicants with good character and integrity who are interested in making a career in the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) should kindly click on the button below to apply.
Collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to where it was collected from.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, suggestions and contributions through the comment section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates around you. Best Wishes!!