Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | How to apply for FCSC Recruitment – the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal, their website which is www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng, recruitment is currently going on and this post will guide you on the things you should know as applicant.
The Federal Republic of Nigeria has three tiers of government which are The Executive, The Judiciary and The Legislature. The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria is product of The Executive arm of government. The Executives gives it power to make job appointments, exercise disciplinary control over all federal civil servants and transfers.
FCSC Recruitment 2018 – Guide
FCSC ensures that any person that has being convicted of any crime or previously employed, dismissed, resigned or retired is employed. Therefore, no officer can be appointed or recruited into the Civil Service with an authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission.
The aim of this post is to guide and assist interested applicants’ wishing to apply for the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018. You will be given an insight on how you will apply, the requirements and other essential information regarding to the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
This Guide will give you answers to these questions
- FCSC Recruitment 2018?
- The Requirements for the recruitment?
- When will the FCSC recruit for 2018?
- The qualifications?
- How to apply for FCSC recruitment 2018?
The Requirements for the FCSC Recruitment 2018
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- O’Level certificate which can either be:
- Certificate from National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB); or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one (1) sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two (2) sittings including English Language; or
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with Credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
3. Tertiary Education Certificates:
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one (1) sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at (2) sittings; or
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recorgnised institution; or
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recorgnised institution.
4. Professional Certificates:
- Member, Institute of Chartered Economists of Nigeria
- COREN members – for Engineers
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria
- Other recognized professions.
NB: Your academic Qualification will determine what you will get.
Other qualifications required by FCSC are skills, self-confidence, adaptability, innovative ability, abilities, Social Confidence, etc.
How to apply – FCSC Recruitment 2018
For you to operate effectively on the FCSC Portal, you must have the following information:
- An active phone number
- A functional Email address
- Current passport photograph
- A recognised means of identification in Nigeria
- Authentic state of origin certificate
All these will be scanned and uploaded to the portal through the recruitment portal platform.