The Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment deadline for recruitment application has been published. The application which have been ongoing for some months now. On this post, the current deadline and closing of FFS Recruitment portal will be communicated. All you need to do is read through this post so as to get the full information.
This post will be showing the different application portals for different categories of applicants. These categories are ND, NCE, NABTEB, SSCE, NECO or its equivalent, and Degree and HND certificate holders.
- 1 Available Positions at the FFS recruitment application and their Qualifications
- 2 How to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
- 3 Federal Fire Service Recruitment deadline of applications
- 4 Share this on:
- 5 Related
Available Positions at the FFS recruitment application and their Qualifications
Category A: Superintendent Cadre
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) CONPASS 09: Applicant must be a graduate with second degree certificate (MASTER’S DEGREE) or a member of any recognised professional organization in Nigeria.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) CONPASS 08: Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree certificate or its equivalent from any recognised university in Nigeria.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) CONPASS 08: applicants must be HND certificate holder or its equivalent from any recognised polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing, CONHESS 06: Applicants should be a Registered Midwives (RM), Registered Nurses (RN), or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RN/M) gotten from a recognised institution.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (ASF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants should possess any of the following certificates or its equivalent from any recognised institution, they are Nation Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB certificate.
Category C: Assistant Cadre
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must possess Ordinary Level certificate or its equivalent obtained with minimum of five credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants are expected to possess Ordinary Level certificate or its equivalent from any recognised institution obtained in not more than two sittings and three Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
How to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
- Every applicant applying for this recruitment must have access to the internet 247;
- Applicants with Categories (A) and (Bi) qualifications above should apply through https://cdfipb.careers/, fill and submit their applications on the site;
- Applicants with Categories (Bii) and (C) qualifications should apply through http://www.fedfire.gov.ng/, then fill and submit their applications on the site;
- On the completion and submission of the application forms on the respective portals, applicants are required to print out the Referee Forms which would be filled and submitted during screening test;
- Also, multiple applications by any candidate will result to disqualification of such candidate.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment deadline of applications
Filling and submitting of applications by applicants is expected to end by 29th June, 2018. It is advised that any applicant qualified and willing to apply for the Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 should do so before the stipulated date.
Do not forget to share this information to friends and family. And also drop your comments and suggestions via the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring more trending recruitments available.