Federal Fire Service Recruitment past questions and answers is a book published for all applicants of the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020. If you applied for the FFS Recruitment and have interest in getting a copy of Federal Fire Service Recruitment past questions and answers then read through this post and see what to do so as to get the book.
First ten (10) questions from the book
- Which of these is not a road classification in Nigeria?
A. Trunk A
B. Trunk B
C. Trunk C
D. Trunk D
- The acronym for the equipment worn by an individual to prevent risk to health and safety is?
- Safety helmets are worn to protect against what?
A. Extremes of temperatures
B. Falling objects
C. Impacts with fixed objects
D. A, B, & D
- The colour Blue in safety means
A. Prohibited actions
B. Mandatory actions
C. Safety actions
D. Warning notice
- The colour Green in safety can be used in
A. Escape routes
B. Emergency showers
C. Low passages
D. Emergency stops
- The chemistry of fire include
C. Combustible materials
D. A & B
- ________ is not a class of fire?
- Freely burning fires fuelled by wood can be extinguished by
A. Application of water
B. Application of foam
C. Application of CO2 extinguisher
D. C & D
- Water is most effective and most commonly used for which of the following types of fire?
A. Class A – ordinary combustibles
B. Class B – flammable and combustible liquids
C. Class C – electrical
D. Class D – combustible metals
- The first principle of good storage practice for chemicals is?
A. Limiting quantity
How to get the Federal Fire Service Recruitment past questions and answers
- Pay the sum of ₦2,500 into any Fidelity Bank near you. Account name: Odo Chukwuka Victor; Account Number: 0449728490; Bank: GTBank.
- Then send a picture of your payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with caption “I want Federal Fire Service Recruitment past questions and answers”. The message will contain your name, phone number, then the picture of your payment slip in an attachment.
Do you wish to talk to us about this post? Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!