Have you heard of Federal Government Grant 2020 for Nigerian Students, NYSC members and Entrepreneurs? Well, here is an update on it and how you can start making applications now. All you are required to do is read through this and ensure you follow the guide here.
The Federal government of Nigeria is awarding financial assistance through a Nigerian agency to the Nigerian Students, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members and Entrepreneurs. This FG grant 2020 will help them start up something after their service year and serve as a capital to those qualified for Federal Government Grant 2020.
Firstly, you have to know that Federal Government grant otherwise known as FG Grant are funds given freely to Nigerian citizens with great business ideas to enable them start up their businesses. The fund can come through different schemes or programmes. This clearly shows that grants are different from loans.
Different Types of FG Grants
- Bank of Industry (BOI) grant
- Federal Government Grant for Agriculture
- FG grant form from World Bank
- Federal Government Social Intervention Fund grant
- Cybertipline Grant 2020
- National Institutes of Health grant
- National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP)
- Government Enterprise and Empoerment Programme (GEEP)
This particular Federal Government Grant 2020 provides funding from ₦50,000 to ₦5,000,000 to Entrepreneurs, NYSC Corps members, and Students (for business or school fees).
Qualifications for Federal Government Grant 2020
To be eligible for FG grant 2020 programme, you must be in financial need, be a Nigerian citizen, be an undergraduate currently enrolled into any Nigerian university, or a Serving NYSC Corps member.
How to Apply for FG Grant 2020
Interested applicants are to follow the guide below. Be careful enough so as not to fall into the hands of grant scammers.
- Log on to the official grant portal at federalgrant.org.ng/application;
- Fill in the application form then submit;
- Wait for you to be contacted for the next stage.
Do you wish to talk to us about this? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Do not forget to share with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!