Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Employment 2020/2021 – The Federal Polytechnic Damaturu is inviting applications from applicants for an Employment opportunity. Below are guided steps on how to make your application.
Job Title: Bursar
Location: Damaturu, Yobe State
Qualifications for Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Employment 2020/2021
Interested applicants must possess the following:
- Provide evidence of proficiency in ICT:
- Must be vast in Public Service Rules, Financial Regulations and Computer Applications;
- Be of sound physical and mental health;
- Be objective, fair minded, impartial, unquestionable character and proven integrity;
- The successful applicant must not exceed Sixty (60) years of age at the time of assumption of duty.
- Posses a good honours Degree in Accountancy or Finance from a recognized Institution of higher learning or equivalent professional Accountancy qualification with at least Eighteen (18) years post qualification cognate experience;
- Possession of a higher Degree will be an added advantage;
- Be at least a Chief Accountant in a Polytechnic or other similar Tertiary Institutions with a minimum of five years(5) experience on that rank;
- Possession of Membership of professional body e.g. ICAN or ANAN is mandatory;
- Have the ability to attract funds and development facilities to the Polytechnic, as well as maintain and improve the institution’s development.
Terms of Appointment with Fed Poly Damaturu
- The appointment is for a term of five (5) years in the first instance and renewable, subject to satisfactory performance, for another term of five (5) years and no more.
- The salary is consolidated and the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of the office as may be approved from time to time by the Federal Government.
How to Apply for Fed Poly Damaturu Jobs 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications, Certificates with type- written copies of Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
> Full Names (Surname first)
> Date and Place of Birth
> State of Origin and Local Government Area.
> Marital Status
> Number and Ages of Children
> Current Postal Address/including Telephone No. and E-mail Address
> Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
> Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
> Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
> Previous Employer(s) and Posts held with Dates
> Present Employment Status and Salary
> Evidence of Community services.
> A Statement of his/her own Vision for the Polytechnic in the 21” Century.
> Names and Address of Three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward Confidential Reports of them directly to the “Registrar” through the address below. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidates claims of academic and managerial capabilities as well as their characters.
All Applications are to be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked “Application for the Post of Bursar” on the top left corner of the envelope addressed and sent to:
P.M.B. 1006, Damaturu,
- Applicants will be required to provide the original of their certificates and other relevant documents at the interview. Photocopies of credential will not be accepted.
- Applicant must be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Also share this information with your friends and friends using any of the social media buttons here. Best Wishes!!