The Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment form 2018 portal – Official website for the 2018 recruitment exercise here at http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/. Also, there are some requirements required to take part in this recruitment exercise. Also, the FRSC has stated that the recruitment portal is now available and applicants should use computer.
Although the management of the Federal Road Safety Corps – FRSC is trying to upgrade the webpage making the database affected a bit but no information in the database affected. This upgrade has caused errors during registration and disconnecting you from the site at any slight error made during registration. Therefore, it is advised that when successfully logged into the site, you should ensure you avoid errors.
How to successfully complete Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment form 2018
By now, all intending applicants ought to be aware of the necessary credentials needed for the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment form. So, let’s get down on how to solve the errors experienced during registration.
- Log into the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment form 2018 portal at https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/Application/Apply.
- Fill in your information in all the fields accordingly. Do not leave any field empty as they are necessary for the FRSC recruitment exercise and making your registration successful.
- After completely filling the Application Form, click on the Submit button, you will see an approval notification message.
- Now open your Email inbox, a message will be sent to you from email@example.com containing your Application Code, Username and Password.
- Now go back to the registration portal at https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/User-Login?returnurl=%2f, click Application Login and enter your username and password. This will take you to complete your registration.
- After this, wait for the shortlisted candidates, screening venues, documents and dates.