Entries are invited from the general public and all those seeking for job for FETHA Recruitment Exercise 2020. This recruitment is to fill in several vacant positions at the Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (FETHA).
Here on this page, you will get first hand information concerning FETHA Recruitment 2020. We will also outline requirements for this ongoing Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (FETHA) recruitment 2020. All you have to do is read through this post, follow the guide and apply.
First of all, you have know that this recruitment is free of charge to all applicant. Do not pay money to anyone for assistance or for your name to be shortlisted.
First step for your name to appear on the list is that you must possess the needed requirements as stipulated by the hospital.
- Hospital Attendant
Requirements for FETHA Recruitment 2020
All those that wish to apply for this recruitment must possess the following:
- Applicant must possess at least an O’Level certificate with 5 Credits in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Possess B.Sc, HND or it’s equivalent obtained in a recognised institution;
- Applicants belonging to any Health Professional Body will be an added advantage;
- Applicant must know how to write and speak English;
- Must know how to use the computer system.
How to Apply for Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki Recruitment 2020
Application is done online and as such, any application done offline will not be accepted. Click here to apply.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!