FFS physical verification requirements – The CDFIPB recruitment board has released the Fire Service list of shortlisted candidates who were successful in the last conducted online recruitment exercise, and I am pleased to inform you that the long anticipated list of FFS is out.
Screening and documents verification will start soon across all the states including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
CDFIPB verification and screening requirements/documents
- Candidates are advised to use the same email address they used during registration to print out their Invitation Letter. Some candidates may have received a congratulatory sms, like this one stated below if you have been shortlisted:
- Following your application for the 2020 FFS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB)is pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the physical/aptitude test and documents verification exercise. Please check your e-mail for details.
- If you got the sms, just go to http://www.cdfipb.careers and login using your email and application Id to print out your Invitation letter. Example of what your Application number should look like: NFS-2020-1022933;
- For those who are yet to get an sms, if you get this message “Applicant Unsuccessful” while entering your email and Application ID on the CDFIPB website, we will strongly advise you to keep trying until it shows and thus be able to print out your Invitation Letter.
FFS physical verification requirements
You are required to come with following documents for physical verification:
- Print out of Invitation Letter;
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number;
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s Form;
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital;
- Originals of your Credentials;
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks; and
- 2B Pencil and Erazer;
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the Social Media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this article and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs and employments from all over the world. Best Wishes!!