The Federal Fire Service (FFS) invites applications from interested and qualified applicants for FFS Recruitment 2020. On this page, we shall guide you on how to make your applications.
The FFS Recruitment 2020 is aimed at training applicants into Fire Service. Before making application for this recruitment exercise, you must possess the qualifications as listed on this page below.
This post will guide you on the following:
- How do I apply for FFS Recruitment Form 2020?
- Will Federal Fire Service recruit 2020?
- Is FFS recruitment form 2020 out?
- What are the requirements for FFS 2020 recruitment?
- When will Federal Fire Service (FFS) Form come out?
FFS Available Positions and Requirements
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Mid-wive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Federal Fire Service Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or nationalization;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
- Applicants must present certificate of medical fitness from government recognized hospital;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence in the past;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Primary Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for FFS Recruitment 2020
- Log on to the official FFS Recruitment 2020 portal at https://cdfipb.careers/ or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online;
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new fill and submit the application form online;
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications;
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation;
- Multiple Applications by single applicant will automatically lead to disqualification.
Do you wish to talk to us about this recruitment? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!