Here on this post, we would talk on FIRS recruitment 2019 Application form and how to access the recruitment application form. I am glad to inform you about the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment exercise 2019. This post will guide you on how you can apply online through the link that will be provided on this post.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is inviting applications from credible citizens of Nigeria for its 2019 recruitment exercise. Here, we have listed out some criteria for successful FIRS recruitment 2019 Application. We shall duly guide you on how you can apply online.
FIRS Tax is a levy compulsorily imposed on all income earning Nigerian citizen, companies, governmental and non-governmental agencies within the shores of Nigeria for the financing of government projects. That is why Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) wishes to engage the services of able-bodied Nigerian youths for its FIRS recruitment 2019 Application for recruitment.
General Requirements for FIRS recruitment 2019 Application form
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. holder in Law, Economics, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Geology, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or other related discipline;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen and possess NIN ID Card;
- Must be a computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft office and other relevant applications;
- Leadership and management skill;
- Knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws and ability to enforce them;
- Ability to work as a regulator and full compliance with laws;
- Interpersonal and communication skill;
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly click on the “Apply Now” button below this post.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contribution and suggestion using the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates on jobs and employments around you. Best Wishes!!