First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 – Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential? Do you have right attitude, behaviour and knack for breaking new grounds? Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Applications are invited for First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme in Lagos State.
As part of on-going initiatives to enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness and improve customers’ experience across the various touchpoints, the Bank is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme. We seek to attract exceptionally sound, results-oriented and suitably qualified individuals into the Bank’s talent pool to meet our growing manpower requirements across the enterprise.
This Programme (First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2019) is designed to identify, select, build and develop a pipeline of Next Generation bankers and leaders who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of First choice.
Within a 3-month period, selected individuals will acquire essential skills and be moulded into robust bankers exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Bank and deployed to matching areas of needs, skills set and affinities. It is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
Requirements for applying for First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
To be part of this unique Programme, applicant must meet up with the following criteria:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline or its equivalent;
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme;
- Also, applicants should possess a minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE);
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018;
Procedures for Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly click on the button below this article to apply or follow the guided application steps below.
Guided application Steps
- Visit the First Bank online application portal: https://firstbanknigeria.com/careers/;
- New applicants should click on the “Start Application” menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement mail from the portal containing the link that will enable you continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application. Ensure the email address which you will provide is active to enable you receive a mail;
- Returning applicants should click on the “Continue Application” menu and login with their email address and password;
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through which you can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise; and
- Bio-data, education and preferred test location among others.
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal;
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application;
- All applicants are required to indicate their “Preferred Aptitude Test Location”. These are the available locations: Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Kano and Port Harcourt.
- You would be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50 kb;
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS;
- Applicants would not be able to change test location after submitting their applications;
- Invited applicants will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip;
- Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified;
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited and its recruitment partners will never demand money from any applicant. Kindly disregard anyone asking money from applicants.
Application Closing Date 27th December, 2018
For complaints or you encountered challenges in the process of application, Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the help lines: 07013472135, 08097178248. Best Wishes