FRSC Recruitment Form 2020 – Do you wish to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2020 Application Form? If yes then here is an opportunity for you. This pose will show you guided steps on how you can apply for this recruitment successfully.
This FRSC Recruitment Form 2020 is aimed at recruiting fresh officers that will join the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC). Suitably qualified and interested applicants are asked to start making their applications through the official recruitment portal.
We have received lots of requests from applicants requesting for update concerning the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Form 2020. That is why we have put this post together to guide prospective applicants on how they can start making their applications for this recruitment.
First of all, you have to be aware that as on the date of this publication, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) have not commenced fresh intakes. Nevertheless, you don’t need to worry much, all you have to do is to check back on this site for subsequent posts concerning this.
Also, you need to be aware that there is nothing like payment in the FRSC Recruitment Form 2020. Kindly disregard anybody asking you to pay before your name will be selected. If possible, you can report such character to any nearby police station for proper punishment.
Requirements for FRSC Recruitment Form 2020
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or naturalization;
- Any applicant with any health challenge will not be accepted;
- Applicant must possess a minimum Academic certificate of an O’Level with 5 Credits including English and Mathematics obtained in not more than two sitting;
- Height: must not be less than 1.65 meters for male applicant and 1.60 meters for female applicant;
- Age: applicant must not be more than 30 years of age as on the date of this application;
- Applicant must possess and present his/her certificate during the physical verification exercise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can start their online application portal at
www.frsc.gov.ng. Complete your online application form submit it online using the portal.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!