Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for FUTO job vacancies 2020. Here is a simple guide for a successful application for job at Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO). Kindly read to the end.
- 1 Salary scale according to positions
- 2 FUTO job vacancy 2020 complete details
- 3 FUTO job vacancies 2020 Qualifications & Experience
- 4 How to Apply for FUTO job 2020
- 5 Important Notice
- 6 Share this on:
- 7 Related
Salary scale according to positions
- Professor – CONUASS 7
- Reader – CONUASS 6
- Senior Lecturer – CONUASS 5
- Lecturer I – CONUASS 4
- Lecturer II – CONUASS 3
- Assistant Lecturer – CONUASS 2
FUTO job vacancy 2020 complete details
FUTO job vacancies 2020 are available in the following Schools and Departments:
School of Computing and Information Technology (SCIT)
Departments: Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber security, Forensic Science, and Software Engineering
School of Engineering and Engineering Technology
Department: Mechatronics Engineering
School of Environmental Sciences
Departments: Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning, and Surveying & Geoinformatics.
School of Health Technology
Departments: Dental Technology, Prosthetics & Orthotics, and Biomedical Technology.
FUTO job vacancies 2020 Qualifications & Experience
- Applicants should possess a doctorate degree in the relevant field plus a minimum of twelve (12) years post qualification experience in teaching and research in a University;
- Demonstrate ability to initiate, develop and supervise research, capacity for academic leadership and a good record of scholarly publications with web presence of 70% and registration with relevant professional bodies where necessary.
- Applicants should possess a doctorate degree in the relevant field plus a minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience in teaching and research in a university;
- Ability to initiate, develop and supervise research, capacity for academic leadership and a good record of scholarly publications with web presence of 70% and registration with relevant professional bodies where necessary.
- Applicants should possess a doctorate degree in the relevant field plus a minimum of six (6) years of teaching and research in a University. Industrial experiences as well as scholarly publication in reputable journal.
- Applicants should possess postgraduate (preferably doctorate) degree in the relevant field plus three (3) as Lecturer II.
- Applicants should possess doctorate degree or Master’s degree plus three (3) as Assistant Lecturer.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field.
How to Apply for FUTO job 2020
Interested candidates are requested to submit thirty (30) copies of their application and detailed Curriculum Vitae in the following order:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Home Address;
- Postal Address;
- Telephone Number(s);
- State of Origin;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children;
- Institutions Attended (with graduation dates);
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (including distinctions with dates);
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees;
- Position applied for should be clearly stated on the left hand of the envelope.
- Applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover direct to the Registrar. All applications must reach the address below not less than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication;
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/invited for interview.
Federal University of Technology
Owerri, Imo State
John U. Nnabuihe
We believe this post on FUTO job vacancies 2020 was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates around you. Best Wishes!!