General Electricity Job Opening 2020 – General Electricity (GE) is world’s Digital Industrial Company aimed at transforming industries with software-defined machines and gives related and responsive solutions.
Currently, General Electricity is making a Job offer to fill the post of SA & WCA CCS Zone Sales Manager in Nigeria. Reference Number is 3197745, Business segment is Healthcare Sustainable Solutions. Kindly read through this post to know the necessary things you would do as an interested and suitably qualified applicant.
Functions of a Regional Sales Manager at General Electricity (GE)
Regional Sales Leader is accountable for the growth of sales revenue and margins for a specific GEHC product range or segment within an assigned geographical area in a Global Region.
Also, the Regional Sales Leader drives a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for their assigned product range or segment and optimizes the use of resources to cover market potential for his/her product/product range or segment in order to achieve the Operating plan.
Qualification for General Electricity Job Opening
- Applicants must have an experience in healthcare services;
- Possess strong business acumen;
- Ability to perform effectively in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment while having the comfort of customers at heart;
- High level of presentation and interpersonal skill. Applicants should be able to present ideas to customers in such a way it will be understandable to them;
- Educational qualification should be Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) and preferably Master’s Degree (M.Sc.);
- Comply to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare promotion policies, training requirement and codes;
- Assign territory in split sales term.
How to apply successfully
All interested and qualified applicants should kindly click on the button below to apply
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box beneath this post.