The Imo State University (IMSU) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for her IMSU 2020 Post UTME Form for Application. See here how you can qualify to seat for this exam and other needed information for you.
General Requirements for IMSU 2020 Post UTME Form
Candidates who chose IMSU as their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Application guide for IMSU Post UTME 2020/2021
IMSU 2019 Post UTME Form will start from
Monday 1st July, 2019 and end on Wednesday 30th July, 2019. Follow this steps below to register:
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng;
- Click on prospective students;
- Click on “Click to Apply“;
- Enter your JAMB Reg Number to generate payment invoice;
- Proceed to any of these commercial bank for your payment of N2,000 processing fee on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA). Payments are strictly on these banks;
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Reg Number;
- Type in your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank;
- Complete the IMSU Post UTME registration form 2020;
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Submit your application and do not forget to print out your acknowledgement slip
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Imo State University POST UTME Examination is scheduled to take place form Monday
19th August, 2019and ends on Friday 23rd August, 201 9.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!