The trending now on blogs now is the INEC Adhoc recruitment 2020. The big question now is whether Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is really recruiting its adhoc staff or is the news rumor? This post shall guide you on the right answer. Just read through this post so as to get the full information.
INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2020/2021 is a job opportunity where graduates and non graduates will have equal opportunity to apply for. On this programmes, INEC will have to train, recruit and employ qualified staff to work as INEC officers in different parts of the country to help in the conduct of the Nigerian Political elections. The INEC Adhoc staff will play a vital role in the conduct of General elections.
Requirements to apply for the INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2020/2021
Willing and interested candidates who are ready to work as an INEC adhoc staff should possess these qualifications
- Degree certificate – University Graduates
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate – Polytechnic Graduates
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) certificate – These group of people can also apply
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) Certificate – None Graduates
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Present certificate of state of origin signed by the local government chairman or Secretary to the State Government (SSG) of its State of origin as the case may be.
As for now, Rivers State is currently accepting applications for INEC adhoc Recruitment 2020/2021 while other states have not started.
Processes of Application
Application is done online by simply visiting the INEC official web site at www.inec.gov.ng or www.inecnigeria.org to check when the INEC adhoc recruitment will officially start for every state in the country.
Also drop your comments and suggestions via the comment box section below this post so we keep you updated daily on other trending recruitments in the country.