Applications are invite for the Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Exercise 2020 through the state government. Applicants that wishes to apply for this ongoing recruitment at Kaduna State. See below on how you can apply successfully.
The government of Kaduna State recently announced commencement of her Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2020 to train fresh graduates that would wish to serve as teachers in the state. This announcement was made by the state commissioner for education during an interactive section with us.
Here on this post, we shall be guiding you on how you can apply for the Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2020. This recruitment is aimed at promoting teaching in the state and selected candidates will be deployed to various public schools within the state.
Requirements for Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2020
All prospective applicants for this recruitment must possess the following before they start their application:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting;
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines;
- Ability to work with the computer system;
- Male and female applicants are invited;
- Applicant must be ready to work at any part of the state.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen;
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years as on the date of application;
- Must also be willing to work in any part of the state.
Application is done online and all applicants must complete their online application. To start your application, kindly click on the link below. This link will take you to the Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2020.
We believe this post was helpful. Kindly share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!