Entries are invited for MTN-NG GDP recruitment exercise 2019 in Lagos State. This post is a guide for a successful application online. Interested and suitably qualified applicants are advised to read through this post and follow the guide to apply.
The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Qualifications for MTN-NG GDP recruitment exercise
Interested applicants MUST possess the following before making application for MTN-NG GDP recruitment exercise 2019:
- Possess a minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Banking and Finance;
- Business Administration;
- Computer Science/Engineering;
- Electrical Electronics Engineering;
- Law ( LLB, BL);
- Mathematics; and
- Age and work Experience:
- Age limit: 26 years;
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC);
- Must be fluent in English;
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications; and
- No work experience is required.
- Adaptability to change;
- Customer Focus;
- High Creativity & innovation;
- Entrepreneurial thinking;
- Financial savvy;
- Proactivity & self-motivation;
- Research Focused;
- Self – Starter & Fast learner;
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location; and
- Willingness to travel for assignments
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data;
- Ability to keep up with current ICT developments and trends;
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills;
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities;
- Graphic design skills;
- Strong numerate and analytical skills;
- Strong inquisitive skills;
- Telecoms & Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative;
- Presentation and reporting skills;
- Understanding of the Macro economy indicators
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude;
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Working Conditions:
- Normal MTNN working conditions;
- Open Plan Office;
- High performance culture;
- Relevant work permit;
- Valid international passport.
Application Closing Date: 30th January, 2019.
How to Apply MTN-NG Global Development Programme 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to apply online
Graduates who have participated in previous MTN-NG GDP recruitment exercises (i.e aptitude test and assessment centre) are not eligible to apply.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs and employments around you. Best Wishes!!