Available Positions and Qualification
- Applicants MUST be doctors in any of the following fields of specialization: General Surgery, Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery, Oncology, Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, Ophthalmology, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT Surgery, Orthodentistry, Physicians (Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology, and Anesthesia);
- MUST be Fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent and not more than 40 years old.
- Consultants who are not more than 35 years would be granted Direct Regular Commission while those above 35 years but not more than 40 years would be granted Direct Short Service Commission.
- MUST possess additional MDCN registration and have current licence to practice as a specialist.
General Medicine/Dentistry: Applicants MUST possess MBBS/BDS or equivalent and Candidates MUST have current practicing licence from MDCN.
Nursing: Applicants MUST possess BSc Nursing with RM. Any other additional qualification in nursing sub-specialty is an added advantage. Candidates MUST have current practicing licence issued by Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
Pharmacy: Applicants MUST possess Pharm D or B Pharm degree and MUST have current practicing licence issued by Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
Radiography: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of B Rad or BSc in Radiography is required and MUST have current practicing licence issued by Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
Dietetics/Nutrition: Applicants MUST possess a minimum requirement of BSc or HND in Nutrition and Dietetics or Human Nutrition. Candidates MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Institute for Dietetics in Nigeria (DCN).
Medical Lab Science: Applicant MUST possess either a BMLS or AMLSCN and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
Physiotherapy: Applicants MUST possess either BSc in Physiotherapy, B Physiotherapy or Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation (PT). Applicants MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTRBN).
Health Information Management: Applicants MUST possess HND in Health Information Management and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
Environment Health: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc/HND in Environmental Health Technology and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON).
Community Health: Applicant MUST possess a minimum of BSc/HND in Community Health and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria (CHPRBON).
Optometry: Applicants MUST possess Doctor of Optometry degree and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Optometrists and Dispensing Optician Registration Board of Nigeria (ODORBN).
Dental Therapy: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc or HND in Dental Therapy and MUST have current practicing licence issued by Dental Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria (DThRBN).
Dental Technology: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of B Tech or HND in Dental Technology and MUST have current practicing licence issued by Dental Technologists Registration Board of Nigeria (DTRBN)
Biomedical Engineering: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BEng degree or HND in Biomedical Engineering is required.
Psychology: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc in Psychology is required. Possession of Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology will be an added advantage. Candidates MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Nigerian Council for Psychologists (NCP).
Medical Physiology: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc in Physiology is required.
Veterinary Surgery: Applicants MUST possess DVM degree and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Veterinary Council of Nigeria (VCN).
General Requirements for Application
- Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth;
- Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2020 (not more than 40 years for Consultants);
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall;
- All applicants MUST be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force Medical and Employment Standards;
- Selection Interview will hold from
8th December – 22nd December 2019;
- Applicants MUST not have any body tattoos;
- Applicants MUST not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity;
- Applicants MUST not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel MUST be free from any disciplinary case;
- Applicants MUST present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians;
- On completion of the application form, applicants MUST print out the Acknowledgment Slip, Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
Required Documents for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for screening, the original copies of their credentials during NAF Interview Exercise that will be conducted shortly.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms;
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin;
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration;
- NYSC Discharge Certificate;
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character;
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form;
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form;
- Acknowledgment Card;
- Writing Material (for aptitude test).
Educational Qualifications for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2020
- Interested applicants MUST possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage;
- Applicants MUST possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for the NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2020. Applicants MUST tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post secondary) during the Selection Interview;
- Applicants MUST possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable;
- Applicant’s attestation form MUST be signed by a military officer not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy or Nigerian Police Officer not below the rank of Assistant CP or Local Government Chairman/Secretary or magistrate from the applicant’s state of origin. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of national identity card or driver’s licence or international passport must be attached;
- Applicants are to come along with a letter of attestation of good character from the signee of the attestation form to the Selection Interview.
For inquiries, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All phone lines are available from 9:00AM to 5:30PM Monday – Friday.
NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2020 is absolutely free of charge to everyone that wishes to apply. Kindly disregard anyone asking you to pay for your name to be shortlisted.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media button below. Best Wises!!