Online application of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) starts on 24th July, 2020 and end on 21st August, 2020. Hence this NAF recruitment 2020 Guide for application is published to help all interested and qualified applicants of the Nigerian Air Force recruitment exercise 2020. Kindly read this post as we put you through on how to make the NAF online recruitment 2020.
As from the date of publication of this post, the NAF recruitment 2020 starts her online registration and therefore inviting applications from credible citizens of Nigerian. This NAF recruitment 2020 Guide will take you through the application process. Applicants are advised to check back on this blog at any step in the recruitment process.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a zonal recruitment exercise. Qualified candidates after the zonal recruitment will undergo final selection interview after which selected candidates’ names will be published for Basic Military Training.
Full NAF recruitment 2020 Guide for Successful Application Online
Nationality: applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth;
Age: must be age of 18 & 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women applicants. Applicants as assistant chaplains/imams and drivers must be age of 18 and 28 years;
Marital Status: all applicants must not be married (single) or nursing mother;
Letter of Attestation: attestation must be duly signed by military personnel from applicant’s state of origin and not below the rank of Squadron Leader in the Nigerian Air Force or its equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Army. A Police officer can still attest but must be rank of an Assistant Commissioner of Police (ASP) and above. Applicants’ L.G.A chairman, Principal of Government Secondary School and Magistrates from can also sign the attestation form. Signee’s passport photograph and a valid means of national identification must be attached to the Attestation Form;
Letter of Identification: applicants are to come along for the zonal recruitment with their LGA identification letter and also for the final selection interview;
Credentials: documents to be submitted are as follows: two recent passport photographs, LGA identification letter, declaration of age/birth certificate (age declaration must by older than 4 years from date of application as lesser won’t be accepted), educational/trade certificate. Any applicant with false document will be disqualified for recruitment immediately and handed over the Nigerian Police for proper punishment;
On completion of the online application form, do not forget to print put your Acknowledgement Slip.
Venues for Zonal NAF Recruitment 2020 Exercise
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri;
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi;
- Minna: 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna;
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt;
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto;
- Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi;
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin;
- Enugu: 553 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu;
- Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin;
- Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha;
- Jos: 551 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos;
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna;
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano;
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos;
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
Academic Qualifications for Non-Tradesmen/Women Applicants
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) Credits Including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB obtained in not less than 2 sittings. Also, applicants must possess their school’s testimonial.
Academic Qualification for Tradesmen/Women Applicants
- Applicants must possess at least Lower Credit in NCE/OND or any relevant trade certificate from a recorgnised and government approved institutions;
- Applicants applying for drivers must possess at least 2 Passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE with Credit in English Language;
- Valid Drivers’ license and a trade test certificate;
- Applicants applying for sportsman/women should possess at least 2 Passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with Credit in English Language and evidence of professional experience and medals won.
- Applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teachers’ certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies and valid practicing license(s).
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates on jobs and other recruitment around you. Best Wishes!!