NAITES Admission Form 2019/2020 Screening Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures on how to register for the exercise for NAITES Post UTME 2019/2020 can be found below.
We wish to inform all 2019 UTME candidates who have applied for admission into the Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi, for the 2019/2020 academic session that application form for Admission into the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies is out. This guide will take you through on how you can apply.
The university will also give consideration to 2019/2020 UTME candidates who did not make NAITES their choice but scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME examination and are interested in the Nigerian Army School of Engineering, Makurdi.
Centers for NAITES Exam 2019/2020
Application Form Admission into the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies 2019/2020 academic session will be conducted in the following centers:
- Headquarters Nigerian Army Engineers, Bonny Camp. Lagos;
- Headquarters 41-Division Engineers, Kaduna;
- Headquarters 42-Division Engineers, Ibadan;
- Headquarters 43-Division Engineers, Jos;
- Headquarters 44-Division Engineers, Enugu;
- Headquarters 45-Division Engineers, Lagos;
- Engineer Construction Regiment, Ede;
- Directorate of Army Mapping and Surveying, Owode;
- NAITES-NASME Makurdi;
- NTA Benue Makurdi;
- Makurdi Local Government Secretariat, Makurdi.
- ND & HND Architechure Technology
- ND & HND Building Technology
- ND & HND Quantity Surveying
- ND & HND Computer Science
- ND Estate Management
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
- ND Management Technology
- ND Entrepreneurship and Business Management
The supplementary admission screening exercise will be held at NASME Barracks on Saturday 1st December, 2019 by 7:00am. All courses run by the institution have been accredited by NBTE
NAITES Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session Requirements
NAITES will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and PASSES in two major subjects in relevant areas in NCE for Direct Entry candidates.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!