The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) is recruiting for NCDC Data Officers Recruitment in Lagos and the FCT. This is an invitation inviting applicants for an ongoing recruitment at the Nigeria Center for Disease Control. See below and know how you can start making your applications.
Do you wish to make an application for the NCDC Data Officers Recruitment? Do you have what it takes to work with the Nigeria Center for Disease Control – NCDC? If yes then you have to make application for this recruitment. This is guide that will assist you through the recruitment.
Application start date is 20th April, 2020 and end date is on 19th October, 2020 in Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Application for a Full Time employment at the NCDC Data Officers Recruitment 2020.
Duties of the NCDC Data Officer
- An NCDC Data Officer provides adequate support in the field for SORMAS application users to ensure the correct use of the system;
- Support field test of app updates and revisions before deployment;
- Ensure surveillance and outbreak data as authorized by NCDC are complete and up to date in the SORMAS platform;
- Troubleshoot project device issues and provide real-time support and maintenance on project devices as assigned;
- Maintain the SORMAS IT help line to address field challenges that are reported by officers from the field daily;
- Identify and report any data management or IT issues to the IT experts for immediate resolution;
- Develop and submit technical report following all SORMAS activities conducted to the SORMAS IT experts;
- Installing the SORMAS software and configuring SORMAS hardwares;
- Setting up accounts for new users as authorized by NCDC;
- Provide technical support for the SORMAS project implementation and evaluation activities;
- NCDC Data Officer performs other tasks assigned by the SORMAS IT Experts and the National Coordinator.
General Requirements for NCDC Data Officers Recruitment
- At least 3 years’ experience in public health data management and IT support;
- Minimum of first degree in any discipline;
- Experience working with Surveillance Information System or Laboratory Information System or Electronic Medical Records tools will be an added advantage;
- Good understanding of the of IDSR strategy and working knowledge of the DHIS-2;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, other data analysis and data visualization tools;
- Good presentation and report writing skills;
- Good technical and logical thought process;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines;
- Good understanding of patient data confidentiality principles;
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted and may be assigned to any state of the federation.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Center for Disease Control Recruitment Exercise 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their resume and a cover letter addressing the job requirements as per the advertisement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB April 17, 2020 using the Job title and the preferred state as the subject of the mail e.g. “Data Officer- Lagos State”.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly drop your comment, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this article with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!