Entries are invited for NCS recruitment form 2020. All those that wish to make their application for this trending recruitment should start making their applications.
Here on this page, you will get a complete guide on how you can apply through the recruitment link below. Also, NCS recruitment form 2020 is free of charge. Nigeria Customs Service will never ask applicants to make payment for anything in the process of recruitment. Be ware!
- 1 NCS Recruitment Form 2020 Positions available and Qualifications
- 2 General Requirement for NCS recruitment
- 3 How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2020
- 4 Important Notice
- 5 Share this on:
- 6 Related
NCS Recruitment Form 2020 Positions available and Qualifications
Superintendent Cadre – ASC II (Support Staff) – CONSOL 08
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or its equivalent in any of the following or related fields and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate. The fields are: Accounts, Actuarial Science, Audit, Building, Communication, Electrical Engineering, Health Information Management, Marine, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing, Nutrition/Dietary, Quantity Survey, Secretarial Studies, Sports, Stores/Procurement.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18- 25years;
- Applicants must possess OND, NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Polytechnics or other Institutions in any of the fields listed as follows: Accounts, Audit, Building, Communication/Camera Handling/Photography, Computer/ICT, Nursing, Nutrition/Dietary, Electrical Engineering, Health Information Management, Health Service Administration, Medical Laboratory Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Marine, Secretarial Studies.
Customs Assistant (Support Staff) Grade 11 – CONSOL 04
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18- 25years
- Applicants must possess First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test certificates in Accounts, Audit, Band, Building, Camera Handling/Photography, Clerical Assistance, Communication, Driving, Electrical, Health Assistance, Junior Community Health Assistance, Marine, Mechanical, Medical Laboratory Assistance, Sports, Stores, Tailoring.
- Applicants must possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects; OR
- GCE O/level with passes in four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
- Applicants must possess First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent OR appropriate Trade Test certificates as listed above.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved S.75 or JSSC OR Trade Test certificate where relevant.
General Requirement for NCS recruitment
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent;
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service;
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified applicants should make their applications through the official recruitment portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- You should ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for (for instance; don’t use B.Sc for Inspectorate Cadre).
- Do not submit more than one application. Double applications will be disqualified.
Do you wish to talk to us about this recruitment exercise? Drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Do not forget to share this information with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!