NDA 72nd Regular Course 2020/2021 Admission Form – This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course (Degree programmes) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
NDA 72nd Regular Course 2020/2021 Online Admission Form will be available for sale as from 5th December 2019 to 20th March, 2020 and it is open to both male and female Nigerians.
The NDA screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 16 May, 2020 at designated centres across the country. Only candidates with JAMB 2020 Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
Nigerian Defence Academy 72nd Admission Requirements
- Must be medically and physically fit;
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals;
- Possess a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area of origin;
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at 22 August 2020 in the year of entry into the Academy;
- Must have a minimum of 5 Credits in O’level at GCE, or SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme obtained at not more than two sittings;
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting);
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male applicants and 1.65 meters for female applicants;
- Ability to speak French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
How to Apply for NDA 72nd Regular Course 2020/2021 Admission Form
Candidates should logon to the application portal at www.ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Applicants applying for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must also apply for 2020/2021 JAMB and must also select NDA as first choice institution.
To get updated with other information concerning this topic, kindly subscribe to this blog through the subscription form on this page. Do not forget to share this post with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!