NDA Admission Form 2019/2020 – The Nigerian Defence Academy is currently inviting application from interested general public for her 71st Regular Course (Degree Programme) for the 2019/2020 academic session. On this post, you will get full guide on the right step to take in making your application online. Kindly read through this post for the full information here.
Candidates successfully admitted into the NDA 71st Regular Course 2019/2020 will undergo academic and military training as Officer Cadets for five (5) years for Nigerian Army cadets, four (4) years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force cadets. On completing the programme, cadets will be awarded with an honorary degree certificate in their discipline (B.Eng, B.A, and B.Sc.). They will also be commissioned into the Nigerian Armed force by the Nigerian President.
The NDA Admission Form 2019/2020 will commence online from 22nd October, 2018 to 14th March, 2019. Application is open for both male and female interested applicants. Screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening which will hold on 13th April, 2019 at various centers across the country. Candidates with JAMB Registration Number and scored 180 and above as case may be will be allowed to seat for the entrance examination.
NDA Admission Form 2019/2020 Requirements
- Duly registered and passed 2019 JAMB and scored an annual minimum standard as determined JAMB annual policy meeting
- UTME subject combination must be relevant to course applied for in NDA Admission Form 2019/2020;
- Course applied for in JAMB and NDA portal must be the same
- Possess a minimum of five (5) Credit levels in either GCE or SSCE including English Language, Mathematics and other three subjects relevant to intended course of study in the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Applicant must be up to 17 years of age and not more than 21 years by 1st August, 2019;
- Height must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male applicants and 1.65 meters tall for female applicants;
- Applicants must be single (not married) or a nursing mother;
- Present Indigenous Identification letter from State government or L.G.A;
- Ability to speak Arabic, French and Mandarin Language is an added advantage;
- Candidates awaiting result is not qualified as all application will be submitted with result;
- Examination result must not be more than five (5) years old from date of application;
- Application is open to both male and female applicants but the Nigerian Air Force do not accepted female applicants for now;
- Applicants are expected to make payment of ₦3,500 application fee.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should log on to the application portal at http://www.nda.edu.ng/ or https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/. Payment MUST be made through RRR code generated on the application portal.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media button below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!